We know the brain has a direct effect on the stomach and vice versa, that’s because the brain and the gastrointestinal system are intimately connected.
Try this simple and effective meditation for 7 days to reboot and support your digestive system, improve your physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing. Even those who do not have a ‘diagnosed digestive issue’ have been finding surprising benefit, as research shows so many minor and major health issues start with digestion.
A review of 13 studies showed that patients who tried psychologically based approaches had greater improvement in their digestive symptoms compared with patients who received only conventional medical treatment.
As a number of SOULpreneurs’ have suffered severe digestive issues from shocking accidents, aggressive surgeries and in one case 20 years of constant pain and discomfort, for just two weeks we focused on digestion and the shifts that have been made already are no less than amazing.
- After 20 years digestion has improved
- Pain has been massively better or diminished
- Energy and confidence levels have increased
- A greater sense of openness with other people has been realised
- A deeper sense of happiness and strength
- Appetite has increased and the ability to eat more has improved
- After years of not being able to gain weight, it’s building
- Going to the gym is back on the schedule, after years of not having the energy to do so
- One client said ‘I finally feel like myself again.’
Enjoy and I’d love to her your feedback. Michelle x
The White Space
Listen to this meditation either as a single meditation or for a deeply transformational experience, listen once a day either in meditation or whilst sleeping for 7 to 21 days.
As with any healing process, the expansion can be accelerated through healthy eating, juicing, water and herbal teas. I trust ‘The White Space’ supports you in creating Soul-full expansion and creative acceleration.
Michelle Richmond Meditation Guide
The power of meditation can’t be captured in words, here are a few quick research results to motivate you to invest in meditation, as with any ‘Investment’ you can definitely expect a return.
There is no right or wrong way to meditate, everybody’s experience is different, the invitation is to be curious and observe. One day you might feel like a Zen Monk, the next your thoughts may feel like they are in a blender on full speed.